For those wondering, the blue nozzles are for the fire system... Just so you all know, because I didn't until I asked caterham (those guys are so helpful and awesome!).
Front fenders done! Beware, 15mm drill bit required... If you don't have one, buy one :-D.
The fenders went on without much issue, they were fiddly though, very very fiddly. I managed to drill all the holes the right size without damaging the fiberglass though, so that's a plus! When threading the wire through for the repeater, make sure you put another wire up from the hole in the wingstay that the wire is "supposed" to come out of. This is a real pain, and takes a while, but without that second piece of wire, the repeater wire will never come out of the wingstay.
Fenders on, cooling done, engine wiring done (except for battery connections). Me thinks it's starting to look like a car!
Some detail on the washer bottle, it's a little confusing, but fun all the same. It's hard to put it the wrong way round.
I haven't done any tidying up yet, so no laughing at wires and plumbing going all over the place!
Another of the whole car. I loves it, I can hardly wait to see it with bonnet and nose! Although, I do know I have to wait until it's on the ground and everything else is done, and the first start up has been taken care of before I can have that pleasure.
Accelerator cable took a while to get to the right tension, but got there in the end... the slightest movement of my right (lead) foot will twitch the buttery fly valve :-D:-D.
And just because I haven't actually posted one of the awesome wheels, here they are!